Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct sustainability research & analysis of companies across multiple sectors
- Analyze Annual Reports, CSR Report, Proxy Statement and Articles of a company to fetch information with regards to Economic, Environmental, Social and Governance-related data
- Review companies worked by other production team members to ensure accuracy rate is maintained
- Understand and analyze company Policies, Processes and Commitments towards its Stakeholders, Society and Environment
- Understanding of ESG concepts is mandatory
- Knowledge about ESG framework will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Desired Candidate Profile
Engineer, MBA, Post-graduation in Energy, Environment, Economics, Governance, Social Sciences
Grand View Research (India) Pvt Ltd
Who we are:
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Grand View Research database is used by the world's renowned academic institutions and Fortune 500 companies to understand the global and regional business environment. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analysis on 46 industries in 25 major countries worldwide.
What we do:
We help clients make informed business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including chemicals, materials, energy, healthcare, and technology. With a deep-seated understanding of many business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights.